Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Going Forward

October 23, 2013

After much excitement and lots of prayer I started talking to everyone whether I knew them or not, about our idea.  People asked lots of questions that helped me do some further investigating.  As of today there are 5 people that are interested in helping with this home.  It was amazing how God placed people in my path that I would never have even imagined.  One was my nephew.  He is an adult who has been looking for a “place to plug into”.  When I called him he told me that he had just prayed that God would give him a place in children’s lives.  He has so much potential.  The first thing I asked him to do is think about being our chef for luncheons or dinners we might host for potential benefactors.  Then as we talked we talked about the possibility of him being in charge of food service and the chef for the home.  He loved the idea and we even talked about him teaching the kids how to cook.  Then as I talked to my sister, his aunt, she suggested he could even have a garage where he could work on cars with the boys.  Cars are definitely his passion.  We all got so excited.  Then a few months later someone pointed me to a home in Northern Michigan.  I checked it out on line and guess what?  Every year they get a junk car that needs work and put it back in working condition.  When it’s done they sell the car!  This is almost more than I can believe.  We are definitely headed in the right direction!


No comments:

Post a Comment